And from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. (James 1:16).
Grace and peace be unto you.
1. Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers. (1 Timothy 4:16).
2. Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted. (Galatians 6:1).
3. If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. (Matthew 18:15).
4. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. (Matthew 18:16).
5. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. (Matthew 18:17).
6. As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him. (Titus 3:10).
7. As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear. (1 Timothy 5:20).
8. Take special note of anyone who does not obey our instruction in this letter. Do not associate with them, in order that they may feel ashamed. (2 Thessalonians 3:14).
9. Yet do not regard them as an enemy, but warn them as you would a fellow believer. (2 Thessalonians 3:15).
10. This false teaching is like a little yeast that spreads through the whole batch of dough! (Galatians 5:9).
11. Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. (2 Timothy 4:2).
12. My brothers, if anyone among you wanders from the truth and someone brings him back, (James 5:19).
13. Let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins. (James 5:20).
14. I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. (Romans 16:17).
15. Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him. (Luke 17: 3).
16. And if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.” (Luke 17:4).
Heavenly Father, thanks for your grace. Help us to demonstrate your grace in restoring believers who have sinned. In Jesus’ name, amen.