Grace and peace be unto you.
1-3. And Elijah said to the king, “This is what the Lord says: Why did you send messengers to Baal-zebub, the god of Ekron, to ask whether you will recover? Is there no God in Israel to answer your question? Therefore, because you have done this, you will never leave the bed you are lying on; you will surely die.” (2 Kings 1:16-18).
4. Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires. (Psalm 37:4).
5. And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you. (Psalm 9:10).
6-7. I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken. (Psalm 62:1-2)
8. Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. (Philippians 4:6).
9. And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28).
10. The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. (Psalm 28:7).
Heavenly Father, we praise you for your faithfulness. Please grant us the wisdom and patience to trust you. In Jesus’ name, amen.