Grace and peace be unto you.
1. The power of the Lord came on Elijah and, tucking his cloak into his belt, he ran ahead of Ahab all the way to Jezreel. (1 Kings 18:46).
2. When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. (Acts 8:39).
3. For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. (2 Timothy 1:7).
4. Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. (Romans 8:26).
5. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. (John 14:26).
6. And everyone present was filled with the Holy Spirit and began speaking in other languages, as the Holy Spirit gave them this ability. (Acts 2:4).
7. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. (1 John 4:4).
8. While Barnabas, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen, and Saul were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.” (Acts 13:1-2).
9. The Holy Spirit said to Philip, “Go over and walk along beside the carriage.” (Acts 8:29).
10. Paul and his companions traveled throughout the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been kept by the Holy Spirit from preaching the word in the province of Asia. (Acts 16:6).