Grace and peace be unto you.
1. If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. (1 John 4:20).
2. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. (Ephesians 4:32).
3. And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother. (1 John 4:21).
4. Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. (Romans 12:10).
5. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight. (Romans 12:15-16).
6. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works. (Hebrews 10:24).
7. Let no one seek his own good, but the good of his neighbor. (1 Corinthians 10:24).
8. Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. (Romans 13:10).
9. …Love your neighbor as yourself. (Matthew 22:39).
10. And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love for one another and for all, as we do for you. (1 Thessalonians 3:12).
Heavenly Father, grant us the desire to love each other. In Jesus’ name, amen.