Grace and peace be unto you.
1. I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20).
2. I am blessed in the city and blessed in the country. (Deuteronomy 28:3).
3. And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering. (Romans 8:17).
4. I am blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out. (Deuteronomy 28:6).
5. And the Lord will make me the head and not the tail, and I shall only go up and not down, if I obey the commandments of the Lord my God… (Deuteronomy 28:13).
6. For I am God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that I should walk in them. (Ephesians 2:10).
7. There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:1).
8. I am God’s temple and His Spirit dwells in me. (1 Corinthians 3:16).
9. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. (Genesis 1:27).
10. I am the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. (Matthew 5:14).
Heavenly Father, thank you that I am your child. In Jesus’s name, amen.