Grace and peace be unto you.
1. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. (Isaiah 43:19).
2. No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. (1 Corinthians 10:13).
3. Thus says the Lord, who makes a way in the sea, a path in the mighty waters, (Isaiah 43:16).
4. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28).
5. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9).
6. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. (Matthew 6:33).
7. And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28).
8. Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool. (Isaiah 1:18).
9. The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe. (Proverbs 18:10).
10. You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. (Psalm 16:11).
Heavenly Father, thank you for making a way. In Jesus’ name, amen.