Grace and peace be unto you.
1. Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it. (Proverbs 13:11).
2. The wise have wealth and luxury, but fools spend whatever they get. (Proverbs 21:20).
3. Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you. (Luke 6:38).
4. Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine. (Proverbs 3: 9-10).
5. He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves wealth with his income; this also is vanity. (Ecclesiastes 5:10).
6. The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender. (Proverbs 22:7).
7. And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19).
8. You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth. (Deuteronomy 8:18).
9. Be sure you know the condition of your flocks, give careful attention to your herds. (Proverbs 27:23).
10. The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein. (Psalm 24:1).
Heavenly Father, thanks for your financial guidance. Grant us the desire and disciple to obey your commands. In Jesus’ name, amen.