Grace and peace be unto you.
1. Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
2. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. (Colossians 3:17).
3. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. (Philippians 4:6).
4. Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! (Psalm 107:1).
5. Always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 5:20).
6. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! (Psalm 100:4).
7. Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. (Colossians 4:2).
8. I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving. (Psalm 69:30).
9. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. (Colossians 3:15).
10. Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! (1 Chronicles 16:8).
Heavenly Father, thanks for your word. Help us to obey and live a life of gratitude. In Jesus’ name, amen.