Grace and peace be unto you.
1. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12).
2. And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9).
3. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. (Philippians 4:6).
4. But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31).
5. A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention. (Proverbs 15:18).
6. Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices! (Psalm 37:7).
7. Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; (James 1:19)
8. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness. (Galatians 5:22).
9. And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all. (1 Thessalonians 5:14).
10. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised. (Hebrews 10:36).