Grace and peace be unto you.
1. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2 Corinthians 12:9).
2. For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace. (Romans 6:14).
3. But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace. (Romans 11:6).
4. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9).
5. But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” (James 4:6).
6. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me. (1 Corinthians 15:10).
7. And from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. (James 1:16).
8. You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus. (2 Timothy 2:1).
9. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work. (2 Corinthians 9:8).
10. For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people. (Titus 2:11).