Grace and peace be unto you.
1. “Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice” (Philippians 4:4).
2. “Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior” (Habakkuk 3:17-18)
3. “I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak his praises” (Psalm 34:1).
4. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope” (Romans 15:13).
5. “You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore” (Psalm 16:11).
6. “This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it” (Psalm 118:24).
7. “My lips will shout for joy, when I sing praises to you; my soul also, which you have redeemed” (Psalm 71:23).