Grace and peace be unto you.
1. “You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you” (John 15:16).
2. “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light” (1 Peter 2:9).
3. “God chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him” (Ephesians 1:4).
4. “You are my witnesses, declares the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me” (Isaiah 43:10).
5. “For many are called, but few are chosen” (Matthew 22:14).
6. “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them” (Ephesians 2:10).
Heavenly Father, glory be to your holy name. Help us to understand that you chose us to do your will. In Jesus’s Name. Amen.