Grace and peace be unto you.
1. “…God does as he pleases with the powers of heaven and the peoples of the earth…” (Daniel 4:35).
2. “Only I can tell you the future before it even happens. Everything I plan will come to pass, for I do whatever I wish” (Isaiah 46:10).
3. “Our God is in heaven; he does whatever pleases him” (Psalm 115:3).
4. “In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will” (Ephesians 1:11).
5. “I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted” (Job 42:2).
6. “Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand” (Proverbs 19:21).