1.“Again I say, don’t get involved in foolish, ignorant arguments that only start fights” (2 Timothy 2:23).
2. “But this kind does not come out except by prayer and fasting” (Matthew 17:21).
3. “For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places” (Ephesians 6:12).
4. “We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ” (2 Corinthians 10:5).
5. “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he…” (Proverbs 23:7)
6. “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. (Matthew 5:13)
7. “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. (Matthew 5:14).
8. “…let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven” (Matthew 15:16).
9. “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves” (Philippians 2:3).
10. “Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves” (Philippians 2:1-3).
11. “Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect” (Romans 12:2).
12. “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things” (Philippians 4:8).
13. “And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him” (1 John 5:14).
14. “Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do” (Joshua 1:8).
15. “…Fear God and obey his commands, for this is everyone’s duty” (Ecclesiastes 12:13).
16. “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28).