Grace and peace be unto you.
1. “Your word is a lamp for my feet, and a light on my path” (Psalm 119:105).
2. “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you” (Psalm 32:8).
3. “…he leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake (Psalm 23:3).
4. “When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come” (John 16:13).
5. “The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps” (Proverbs 16:9).
6. “The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand” (Psalm 37:23-24).
7. “And the Lord will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail” (Isaiah 58:11).
8. “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world” (1 John 4:1).
9. “He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble his way. All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies (Psalm 29:9-10).
10. “To give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace” (Luke 1:79).
11. “He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure” (Psalm 40:2).
12. “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11).