Grace and peace be unto you.
1. “We put our hope in the Lord. He is our help and our shield” (Psalm 33:20).
2. “My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him” (Psalm 62:5).
3. “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze” (Isaiah 43:2).
4. “Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop
fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the
stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior” (Habakkuk 3:17-18).
5. “We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair” (2 Corinthians 4:8).
6. “My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad” (Psalm 34:2).
7. “Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken” (Psalm 62:2).
8. “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19).
9. “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own” (Matthew 6:34).
10. “…I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness” (Jeremiah 31:3).
11. “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28).