Grace and peace be unto you.
Mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual healing are available through Jesus Christ.
The story is told that there was a woman with an issue of blood who went to many physicians without success. One day, she saw Jesus and thought to herself, “If I could touch his cloak, I would be healed.” Acting on her thought, she touched his garment and immediately, Jesus turned and said to her, “Take heart, your faith has healed you.” She was healed at that moment (Matthew 9:20-22). This woman exercised her faith and was healed. Likewise, you can choose to believe in Jesus and receive healing for your condition.
1. “This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us” (1 John 5:14).
2. “For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, Move from here to there, and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
3. “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things” (Philippians 4:8).
4. “Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do” (Joshua 1:8).
5. “But my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19).
6. “For nothing will be impossible with God” (Luke 1:37).
7. “Pray without ceasing” (1 Thessalonians 5:17).
8. “Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice” (Philippians 4:4).
9. “But this kind goeth not out save by prayer and fasting” (Matthew 17:21).
10. “Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you” (Ephesians 4:32).