Jesus conquered fear when he died on the cross, and so we are confident that we can live a victorious life, even in the midst of adverse circumstances.
1. “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust and am not afraid” (Psalm 56: 3-4).
2. “Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed” (Psalm 57:1).
3. “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me, Says the Lord” (Isaiah 54:17).
4. “I can do all things through him who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13).
5. The battle is not yours but God’s (2 Chronicles 20:15).
6. Nothing can separate us from the love of God (Romans 8:35-39).
7. “The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom” (Deuteronomy 28:13).
8. “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand” (Isaiah 41:10).
9. “Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth” (Mark 9:23).
10. “As Scripture says, Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame” (Romans 10:11).