Grace and peace be unto you.
Word of Encouragement…
1. Embrace humility. Pride is followed by disgrace but humility is accompanied by wisdom (Proverbs 11:2).
2. Cultivate integrity. “The integrity of the upright guides them, but the unfaithful are destroyed by their duplicity” (Proverbs 11:3).
3. Remain hopeful. The Lord will make your paths straight (Proverbs 11:7).
4. Be generous. “A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed” (Proverbs 11:25).
5. Pursue righteousness. You will find favor with the Lord (Proverbs 11:27).
6. Enjoy your work and understand its importance. “Those who work their land will have abundant food, but those who chase fantasies have no sense” (Proverbs 12:11). “Diligent hands will rule, but laziness ends in forced labor” (Proverbs 12:14).
7. Be willing to overlook insults (Proverbs 12:16).
8. Practice discipline. You will be richly rewarded.
9. Love wisdom, knowledge, and understanding; they are your best friends.
10. Love the Lord with all your heart.