Grace and peace be unto you.
Word of Encouragement…
Today, I am reminding you that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is willing and able to meet all your needs. Will you allow Him to meet your needs?
1. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Heavenly Father, I pray that you help us to understand that you are all sufficient, in Jesus’s name, Amen.